Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo

Go down 
5 posters

Alpe Rossombolmo - Muro di Sormano
yes - oui
Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Poll_left33%Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Poll_right
 33% [ 2 ]
no - non
Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Poll_left67%Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Poll_right
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Etienne Mayeur

Etienne Mayeur

Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Empty
PostSubject: Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Dangerous in the downhill on wet floor.

Dangereux dans la descente sur sol mouillé
Back to top Go down
http://users.skynet.be/bicycledream
Etienne Mayeur

Etienne Mayeur

PostSubject: Rossombolmo   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 pm

For me wet floor in not enough to change. All BIGs with great percentage are dangerous in the downhill by wet floor. This summer I have to walk in the downhill of the 32% of Halltal because of thunderstorm's wet floor.
Great climb with view on the lakes.
Muro dui Sormano is too close from Madonna del Ghisallo or may be inplace of Capo Berta, dangerous because of heavy traffic

Pour moi tout les BIGs avec fort pourcentage sont dangereux en descente par sol mouillé. Ce n'est pas une raison valable pour supprimer ce BIG. Cet été j'ai du descendre les 32% du Halltal à pied car la route était trempée par un orage.
Le mur de Sormano est trop près de Madonna di Ghishallo ou alors en remplacement du Capo Berta dangereux par la circulation.
Back to top Go down
Etienne Mayeur

Etienne Mayeur

PostSubject: News from Wim van Els   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:06 am

Nr. 731 Alpe Rossombolmo

I do think it is a nice climb with nice dark forest and with some open parts. And with good weather a nice view on Lago Maggiore.

The road is in some parts very bad, but with an ATB that is no problem. It is steep, one of the hardest climbs on our list. Going down with an ATB is not too dangerous I think.

At the camping I spoke with a mountainbiker from Austria, he liked especially the steep parts.

Do we want to skip climbs with dirt roads or climbs where an ATB is needed? There are cyclists who prefer riding on dirt roads.
Back to top Go down
gbrunetti

gbrunetti

PostSubject: 731 Rossombolmo Reason to delete it   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:20 am

Rossolbolmo may be OK in any other country in Europe but in Italy this climb should be abandoned to improve the offer of the Italian climbs.

As a judge I think that we have to get free from subjective experience (good or bad experience) and opinion with regard to practicality (feasibility), cyclability (it seems that no limit are accepted !), traffic, including dangers. I make some examples. I enjoyed descending the 40% slope of the Neberhorn as I was with a special downhill bicycle with disc brakes (rented locally) while I was scared on Rossolbolmo on my 28”wheels touristic bicycle with normal brake wheels on a slippery ground.

Etienne had some view on the feasibility of Malga Palazzo which was in contrast with Mauro Repetti and Wim Van Else. It is clear to all of us
that a climb could be adequate for someone and unacceptable for other members also depending on factors which may change from time to time (weather).

We have to consider objective data. If the road is private such Malga Palazzo (the road belongs to the owners of the houses) this is a potential problem. If the road is national route (like Berta but also Cervinia, Stelvio– our quiet is lost and traffic may be a problem

Each climb should have an adequate score (the sum of difficulty + touristic + mediatic minus road condition, possible dangers) which should be higher than other climbs located (and competing) in the same area.
High value in only one feature and very poor score in other feature may not be enough.

It does not make sense to include a climb just for an item (difficulty for Rossolbolmo–There are other climbs in Italy with such degree of difficulty (for example, Prato Maslino, Bocca di Forca). Difficulty must be accompanied by other values.

Other two conditions are important to consider: was the climb made by an important professional race ? (see Angliru Zoncolan, etc) or the place has exceptional feature of panoramic view or environmental interest ? If the climbs has been made by a professional race (like Mortirolo, Angliru, Zoncolan, Plan de Corones, Muro di Sormano), this is a clear objective proof that the road is adequate.

Rossolbolmo is very hard climb but had no other value. As a result the overall quality is low.
For the difficulty, in Italy we have already Zoncolan, Barbara Louvrie, Mortirolo, Punta Veleno (Telegrafo), Prati di Nago etc
Rossolbolmo it is not popular, mediatic, scenery, it has a very bad and very small road in the final. It is likely that the road is private (no reported in the best map of Italy !!), a situation similar to Malga Palazzo with similar dangers in some tract. The road us very narrow and bad road in the final 4 km.with short tracts of about 28%. There is 1 km with an average of 19% between 8.5 and 9.5 km.
The road runs in the wood. There is no panorama until your reaches the last 700 m where you can have an open view (nice but not superb).
I do not see valid reason for a BIG like Rossombolmo. The road is not maintained clean from snow and snow. I saw the photo of end of April by Martin Kool. They could not reach the top due to the snow ". This means that the climb can be made only in 5 months like Stelvio, Iseran, Fauniera etc.
In addition it is a cul de sac climb. In the same area other climbs are a bit less difficult but are extremely scenic and host Giro d’Italia (Pian Cavallo) (San Bernardo) have much higher overall score.

Outside BIG, nobody knows Rossolbolmo, also among local cyclists !!. I spoke with cyclists at the top of Alpe Cheggio participating to the Brevet of Verbano-Cusio-Ossola which is a annual challenge of 24 climbs. You get a prize by local Tourism if you complete the brevet.
Both Alpe Cheggio (classified as medium climb) and Cascata del Toce (hard) are included. Rossolbolmo is not included in this challenge. Only one out of six local cyclists have heard of Rossolbolmo !
In the Ediciclo Book Piemonte 1, Rossolbolmo is not included.

Rossombolmo has just one factor in favour and many constraints against !

Gabriele
Back to top Go down
gbrunetti

gbrunetti

PostSubject: Muro di Sormano   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:07 am

I am sending the link of the brevet of Verbano-Cusio-Ossola where you will find the list of the 24 climbs of the brevet divided in the three districts. Alpe Cheggio, Mottarone and Cascata del Toce are included. Rossombolmo is ignored which means that over the years this climb remains known only among the BIG members

http://www.salitedelvco.it/index_en.php

Muro di Sormano. This is a very impressive place - a temple for cyclists. The local council renovating the last piece of the climb (the Muro). This climb was very famous in the ’60 as it was included in Giro di Lombardia. Today the Muro is part of a very popular climb for cyclists in Lombardia - Colma di Sormano (much loved by cyclist around the Milano and Como area).

Colma di Sormano is beautiful by itself but with the Muro becomes a unique place that can not be missed.
The road of Muro is narrow (but cars are not allowed !!) and perfect. There are the comments of the champions written on the road! There are the times of the champions (from Anquetil to Cunego, Simoni etc) (around 10 min) and last but not the least the altitude meter by meter (unique feature for any climb in the world, I think). So when the road becomes steeper and steeper the numbers become closer.
The Muro (which is a shortcut to the pass Colma di Sormano) starts after 5,2 km and is 2 km long, 17% average gradient, max 25%.
Get the top without putting the foot on the ground .. is a great challenge with a racer normally equipped (50 x 34 ! or 39 x 28).

Colma di Sormano can be included in a about 70 km tour with Ghisallo with incomparable view on Lake of Como.
For members who come from abroad there will be opportunity to make two beautiful climbs in a single tour !

Having some BIGs in a area (BIG domain) gives the possibility to organise informal or official meeting!

I will send some photo of Muro di Sormano

Gabriele
Back to top Go down
Alain Jacquemin

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Alpe Rossombolmo est un big difficile qui mérite d'être maintenu. Il est vrai qu'il est pentu et étroit à certains endroits mais on peut le gravir avec un vélo de route, quant à la descente il suffit de ne pas descendre à tombeau ouvert.
Pourquoi le garder? pour sa difficulté, pour la beauté du sommet et pour sa quiétude. La circulation est quasi nulle. On retrouve le sens de la découverte de régions moins bien connues ce qui devient rare.
Back to top Go down
gbrunetti

gbrunetti

PostSubject: Rossombolmo   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:18 am

The reason to substitute Rossombolmo is not "It is dangerous to descend when the road is wet" but because it is a an unknown climb even ignored by the local cyclists. It is difficult to explain the fact that this climb is not included in the 24 climbs of the challenge Verbano (the region around Lake Maggiore) while it is included in the first 150 climbs of Italy.

Alberto Ferraris who is the pionier and writer about climbs for the last 20 years also thinks that this climb should be changed.

My impression is that there is undisclosed resistance to abandon a climb that has been visited in favour of new climb for which there will be no motivation and stimulus to get it for lacking of reward.

My point of view is to think to the future of the challenge and think to new climbers for 731 climb; there is no doubt that the emotions for climbing Muro di Sormano are far greater than climbing Rossombolmo.

There are over 2500 BIG members that have to climb the no. 731 and we will be unfair to send them to Rossombolmo rather than Muro di Sormano having in mind the beautiness, quietness, popularity and history which may be attached to a single climb and which make it unforgettable

Gabriele
Back to top Go down
coen

PostSubject: Rossombolmo?   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:40 am

I agree with etienne that steepness on it's self is not a reason to drop a BIG. Beauty of the BIG climbs is just to cycle the great unknown climbs. The less known a climb the better it gets for me. I can imagine that mediatic climbs are interresting for some people, but not for me. Therefor I should rather change Capo Berta (with Cipressa and Poggio in the region to many simple climbs with indeed too much trafic for the Capo Berta).
Therfore I intent to choose for not changing this BIG and maybe proposing to change Capo Berta next year.
Back to top Go down
gbrunetti

gbrunetti

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:15 am

The point is not the potential danger when the road is wet or its steepness (even if Rossombolmo it is probably not in the first 10 in Italy).

The question is Rossobolmo out and Muro di Sormano in ?

The question raised because some climbs were erroneously included in the BIG for lack of knowledge of the territory violating the basic principles of the challenge (difficulty, height, scenery, tourism and mediatic, regional or country relevance).
Rossombolmo is one of these in Italy.
I explained in my previous comments why Rossombolmo is well below the entry value score for its region.
On the other side there are climbs which represent a monument for the climbers. The last piece of the climbs was repaired by local cyclists who have the same our passion for climbs!
Accoring to my 40-yr experience and practice of climbs it would be unreasonable choice to send members to Rossombolmo instead to Muro di Sormano.
Back to top Go down
Etienne Mayeur

Etienne Mayeur

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:38 pm

I just want to tell everybody that purpose of changes is to remove one or more bad BIGs not to include a better one.
Several years ago, someone goes to Norway and ask to the former GIO to delete Roldalpass and include Gaustastoppen.
Why ? just because he climbs Gaustastoppen and it seems to be a good BIG, but problem he has to choose one big to be OUT of the challenge and he chooses beautifull and quiet Roldal...just because he needs one.
We have not to choose to include Muro Di Sormano, but we have to choose to delete Rossombolmo or not.
If someone wants to include Muro di Sormano, it should be for next year by replacing mediatic climbs (Berta, Poggio, Cipressa) by a new mediatic climbs but again for a good reason (dangerous i.e. Berta, no more mediatic, may be Berta and Cipressa if Milano-San Remo changes its route)
Back to top Go down
gbrunetti

gbrunetti

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:19 am

I made about 30 times Berta and the road is so large that it is difficult to feel in danger. You may find traffic as the Berta is only 4 km from a 50,000 town but the heavy and speed traffic runs on the motorway.

In my opinion, Berta should be deleted not for the danger but because it does not make sense to have 3 small BIGs in a area/region that has climbs of 10-30 km with > 1000-1500 m gradient.

Let me summarise the reasons why I consider that Rossombolmo is a bad climb for BIG:

1. The road in the last part is so narrow that if you meet a car you have to stop (not easy to stop quickly in the steep tract) and walk to let the car passing
2. The road is not present in any road map – it is easy to get wrong.
3. The road is not maintained at all (holes, material etc). A MTB is needed. The road is used by local people who live in Orvanasso and have a second house on the mountain which are opened from mid May to Mid October. Martin Kool and friends were stopped 3-4 km before the top in late April
4. The climb is not included in the 24-climb challenge of the Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, an area in which BIG is already well represented by Mottarone, Cascata del Toce, Alpe Cheggio and Sempione.
5. There is nothing attractive along the climb except the first km and the last 0,5 km
6. After 10 years in the BIG this climb is still ignored by the specialized magazines and books

Regarding the elimination of climb in BIG I report this experience: I climbed the no. 808 Monte Mancuso. I was the only climber of the BIG for this scenery 20 km climb close the sea. This climb was much better than m. 806 (Colle d’Ascione) and n 807 Stazione Forestale- Latteria. Monte Mancuso was deleted in 2007 despite a large beautiful road and absence of cars and unique natural features

The aim of the club is to offer the best climbs in a given territory and there is no doubt that Rossombolmo does not represent the values claimed by BIG.

I think to those who will climb a BIG after me and I would like to drive them in the better location for a great and BIG experience
Back to top Go down
michalk

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:30 pm

It was told that the road is not maintained during winter - but it is typical for mountain roads with low car traffic. Most of people cycle high mountains in summer. Bad road surface (holes in the pavement) is not really an argument. Some steep mountains roads are eroding very fast. See this example - Nebelhorn
It was excellent in 2004
http://www.genetyk.com/2004alpy2/p9040037.html

Now, in 2009, looks like that:
http://picasaweb.google.com/wilku150/BalkAlpin2009#5401700592246179330

But it is normal in high mountains. Maybe BIG should have an "easy-alternative" climbs for those giants, to ensure that everybody can do 1000? Removing everything difficult because it is difficult is the way to change Challenge to Recreation.
Back to top Go down
gbrunetti

gbrunetti

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:39 am

What Neberhorn has to do with Rossombolmo ?

Neberhorn is a number 1 in Bavaria and is remarkably beautiful in the last part. Personally I do not like that most of the last 4 km I walked insted of cycling but I understand that the climb is a dream for some BIG members !

Rossombolmo is one of the several climbs in the Alps with no remarkable feature. Good score in difficulty but low value in scenery, 0 tourism, 0 in mediatic.

If the only value we want is difficult&height then we must include Mount Chaberton m 3136 – more than 2000 m gradient and this place is also mediatic. An international MTB race is made every year in July. It is in the same region of Rossombolmo!

Someone should explain why Rossombolmo is in the list when superb climbs are out .

The list of BIG should be consistent with its values and offer the best for each territory. Otherwise we would focus only in the challenge (competition) and not in the emotions which derive from the scenery and to reach a nice and famous place!
Back to top Go down
michalk

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:05 am

gbrunetti wrote:
What Neberhorn has to do with Rossombolmo ?

Neberhorn is a number 1 in Bavaria and is remarkably beautiful in the last part. Personally I do not like that most of the last 4 km I walked insted of cycling but I understand that the climb is a dream for some BIG members !

Rossombolmo is one of the several climbs in the Alps with no remarkable feature. Good score in difficulty but low value in scenery, 0 tourism, 0 in mediatic.

It has something. Nebelhorn 0 tourism (for long distance bike tours) 0 mediatic but nice views and hard Very Happy

gbrunetti wrote:
If the only value we want is difficult&height then we must include Mount Chaberton m 3136 – more than 2000 m gradient and this place is also mediatic. An international MTB race is made every year in July. It is in the same region of Rossombolmo!
Remember that Mt Chaberton is since the year 1998 is not possible to cycle up without carrying the bicycle, whereas Rossombolmo is possible to cycle with 100% like some people says and proved! Mt Chaberton is too stony to cycle up and for me it was extremely hard to cycle down in parts!!! (where Malga Palazzo was one of the easier MTB climbs which I did) ...
Mt Chaberton now is even not gravel, it is stony path.

gbrunetti wrote:
Someone should explain why Rossombolmo is in the list when superb climbs are out .
Show me these SUPERB CLIMBS because actually I see very weak propositions instead Rossombolmo. For me *superb climb* is something like Stelvio (asphalted and famous) or Col du Jandri (gravel with excellent views). Rossombolmo is not superb but alternatives for it are also silly.

One of PL bike enthusiasts made a hardest 500 European bike climbs list.
It has some gravel roads but there is a chance to compare Rossombolmo to other asphalted climbs. See and decide, for me it is OK to keep Rossombolmo IN. The names of countries are in Polish language Smile

1. Malga Palazzo Włochy 1560 m n.p.m. - 1335 m - 6,5 km - 20,5 % - 21,6 % - 1,13 - 118,4 pkt
2. Pico de Veleta Hiszpania 3400 m - 2700 m - 43,0 km - 6,3 % - 8,0 % - 1,18 - 101,4 pkt
3. Nebelhorn Niemcy 1925 m - 1089 m - 7,8 km - 14,0 % - 19,7 % - 1,49 - 97,6 pkt
4. Karlsbader Hutte Austria 2262-1600-12,9-12,4-12,7-0,82-93,5
5. Rifugio Barbara-Colle del Baracun Włochy 2373-1665-14,3-11,6-11,8-1,17-93,2
6. Pic du Midi de Bigorre/Laquets Francja 2637-1926-24,7-7,8-10,7-1,27-91,2
7. Blockhaus Włochy 2142-2038-28,0-7,3-8,8-1,27-91,2
8. Kitzbuheler Horn Austria 1970-1250-9,7-12,9-13,8-1,18-91,1
9. Grosser Oscheniksee Austria 2394-1429-12,2-11,7-12,9-1,17-90,3
10. Grossglocker-Edelweissspitze Austria 2571-1766-21,4-8,3-9,4-1,57-89,3
11. Koralpen-Grosser Speikkogel Austria 2120-1660-15,4-10,8-11,4-1,05-89,2
12. Roque de los Muchachos Hiszpania 2400-2061-28,2-7,3-7,6-1,07-88,7
13. Passo dello Stelvio Włochy 2758-1842-25,4-7,3-8,5-1,42-88,5
14. Monte Altissimo di Nago Włochy 2053-1914-25,1-7,6-10,7-1,04-87,8
15. Prato Maslino Włochy 1650-1379-12,2-11,3-12,5-1,20-87,3
16. Alte Jenesier Strasse Włochy 1351-1058-6,9-15,3-13,0-0,82-86,7
17. Angliru-Gamonal Hiszpania 1571-1258-12,5-10,1-14,3-1,99-86,4
18. Hochsteinstrasse Austria 2025-1315-12,3-10,7-12,1-1,37-86,1
19. Zillertaler Hohenstrasse Austria 1799-1232-9,8-12,6-11,8-0,97-85,9
20. Kralova Hora Słowacja 1946-1162-11,0-10,6-14,0-1,53-85,9
21. Punta Veleno Włochy 1111-1036-7,2-14,4-14,1-1,01-85,1
22. Rafenstein Bergstrasse Włochy 1351-1049-7,2-14,6 12,8-0,78-84,9
23. Preda Rossa Włochy 1955-1675-24,0-7,0-8,8-2,03-84,6
24. Passo Manghen Włochy 2047-1629-23,4-7,0-9,9-1,53-84,6
25. Fuente Escondida Hiszpania 2004-1788-24,0-7,5-7,8-1,27-84,4
26. Pico do Areeiro Portugalia 1818-1813-19,6-9,3-7,6-0,50-84,3
27. Gasthof Wildeben Austria 1781-833-4,9-17,0-16,8-0,93-84,2
28. Laguna della Sobia Hiszpania 1313-773-5,2-15,0-19,0-1,68-84,2
29. Idalpe Austria 2311-935-7,1-13,2-14,6-1,35-84,0
30. Zirknitztal-Grossee Austria 2417-1402-15,2-9,2-11,3-1,43-84,0
31. Mont Ventoux Francja 1912-1622-24,2-7,7-8,2-1,27-84,0
32. Colle Valcavera Włochy 2416-1626-22,8-7,1-8,9-1,53-83,8
33. Alpe Rossombolmo Włochy 1570-1357-12,6-10,8-10,1-1,26-83,7
34. Itztaler Gletscherstrasse Austria 2803-1423-13,3-10,7-10,5-1,01-83,7
35. Lammersdorfer Berg Austria 2026-1436-13,1-11,0-9,2-1,07-83,4
36. Rifugio Alpo Włochy 1480-1107-10,2-10,9-12,5-1,44-83,3
37. Rifugio Kaltenbach Austria 1785-1218-10,0-12,2-10,4-0,96-83,2
38. Colle delle Finestre Włochy 2176-1658-18,7-8,9-9,7-1,03-83,1
39. Prada Alta Włochy 1111-980-6,7-14,6-14,1-0,96-82,9
40. Monte Varagna Włochy 1529-1461-15,1-9,7-11,1-1,18-82,9
41. Lachat Francja 1920-1513-19,4-7,8-10,2-1,63-82,8
42. Ochsengarten-Speicher Finstertal Austria 2335-1660-22,5-7,4-11,8-0,83-82,8
43. Dolomiten Hutte Austria 1620-958-7,1-13,6-14,4-1,12-82,6
44. Colle della Fauniera Włochy 2511-1689-22,4-7,5-7,5-1,30-82,3
45. Hirschbichalm Austria 1822-1247-10,9-11,4-11,1-1,02-82,1
46. Galm Szwajcaria 2231-1607-19,1-8,4-8,7-1,22-81,9
47. Kehlsteinstrasse Niemcy 1720-1185-10,2-11,6-11,6-0,96-81,7
48. Bocca di Forca Włochy 1402-1133-9,9-11,4-11,5-1,17-81,3
49. Monte Zoncolan Włochy 1730-1205-10,2-11,8-9,8-1,02-81,1
50. Monte Crostis Włochy 1934-1397-15,5-9,0-10,7-1,28-80,9
51. Galleria di Valico Gesero Szwajcaria 1814-1520-16,0-9,5-9,7-1,01-80,8
52. Lowrie Barbara Włochy 1753-1045-9,3-11,2-12,1-1,30-80,7
53. Monte Baldo-Prati di Nago Włochy 1520-1445-15,6-9,3-11,5-1,05-80,7
54. Siera del Valledor Hiszpania 1280-952-8,4-11,3-13,3-1,56-80,5
55. Alto de Gamoniteiro Hiszpania 1772-1450-15,9-9,1-11,4-1,05-80,5
56. Port d Aula Francja 2260-1560-18,0-8,7-9,7-0,94-80,4
57. Ghiacciai di Solden Austria 2762-1343-12,9-10,4-9,5-1,00-80,2
58. Salzbergstrasse-Halltal Austria 1492-853-6,8-12,5-15,1-1,50-80,1
59. Pico de Las Nieves Hiszpania 1900-1835-26,7-6,9-6,4-0,96-80,0
60. Gsteir Włochy 1372-1057-10,8-9,8-12,9-1,77-79,9
61. Col de Courtil Włochy 1511-1147-12,9-8,9-13,2-1,50-79,7
62. Alpe del Gesero Szwajcaria 1774-1524-15,7-9,7-7,9-1,02-79,6
63. Alpe San Bernardo Włochy 1670-1396-18,9-7,4-10,4-1,57-79,6
64. Ca Bianca Włochy 1263-1019-8,6-11,8-12,9-1,10-79,4
65. Thurner Zettersfeldstrasse Austria 1870-1197-10,5-11,4-9,4-0,81-79,4
66. Achada di Teixeira Portugalia 1581-1574-19,8-7,9-9,3-1,14-79,4
67. Weisssee Austria 2365-1640-21,9-7,5-7,1-1,12-79,0
68. Fideriser Heuberge Szwajcaria 2000-1257-12,2-10,3-10,6-0,95-78,6
69. Our Włochy 1375-1097-10,8-10,2-10,5-1,38-78,3
70. Thyon Szwajcaria 2080-1581-20,6-7,7-7,3-1,15-78,1
71. Taser Włochy 1506-1191-12,6-9,5-11,0-1,30-78,0
72. Val Pelouse Francja 1728-1373-16,4-8,4-9,3-1,33-78,0
73. Passo del Mortirolo Włochy 1852-1300-12,4-10,5-8,6-0,94-77,9
74. Alpe Scirombei Włochy 1215-1000-9,8-10,2-13,6-1,27-77,9
75. Alp Anarosa Szwajcaria 2348-1403-15,1-9,3-9,0-0,91-77,6
76. Prato Valentino Włochy 1676-1319-16,1-8,2-10,3-1,33-77,4
77. Colle del Sommeiller Włochy 2993-1711-26,3-6,5-7,0-1,30-77,4
78. Monte Finonchio Włochy 1602-1425-14,6-9,8-7,6-0,90-77,2
79. le Mont du Chat Francja 1504-1266-14,3-8,9-10,1-1,30-77,2
80. Le Fremezan Francja 1840-1357-16,6-8,2-10,1-1,23-77,2
81. Signal de Bisanne Francja 1930-1504-20,4-7,4-10,2-0,90-77,1
82. Col du Glandon Francja 1924-1472-21,3-6,9-9,8-1,27-77,0
83. Mezzomonte di Polcenigo Włochy 1320-1270-13,8-9,1-11,0-1,17-76,9
84. Passo di Gavia Włochy 2621-1363-17,3-7,9-9,3-1,22-76,6
85. Col de la Moutiere Francja 2444-1300-18,3-7,1-9,4-1,62-76,5
86. Vorder Szwajcaria 1537-1100-10,8-10,2-11,6-1,06-76,3
87. Schnatz Włochy 1535-1007-8,7-11,6-11,1-0,93-76,2
88. Gerlitzen-Alpenstrasse Austria 1764-1224-12,0-10,2-9,4-0,98-76,2
89. Albertusc Szwajcaria 2089-1068-10,5-10,2-10,6-1,15 -76,2
90. Colle d Esischie Włochy 2370-1426-20,4-7,0-7,9-1,31-76,1
91. Bedretto Szwajcaria 1285-1018-9,3-10,9-11,4-1,09-76,0
92. San Pellegrino in Alpe Włochy 1600-1330-18,2-7,3-9,9-1,38-76,0
93. Paul da Serra Portugalia 1539-1246-12,1-10,3-8,6-0,62-75,9
94. Lago di Naret Szwajcaria 2310-1865-32,1-5,8-9,2-1,44-75,8
95. Amdener Hohe Szwajcaria 1537-1109-11,2-9,9-11,2-1,10-75,6
96. Javasshytta Norwegia 1845-1287-13,1-9,8-8,6-0,87-75,6
97. Passo San Marco Włochy 1985-1429-18,2-7,9-8,4-1,11-75,6
98. Passo Pennes Włochy 2211-1263-14,5-8,7-10,0-1,14-75,5
99. Predelp Szwajcaria 1671-960-10,0-9,6-11,0-1,47-75,4
100. Col du Grand Colombier Francja 1505-1245-15,9-7,8-9,4-1,71-75,4
101. San Martino Włochy 1736-1161-11,9-9,8-9,8-1,11-75,3
102. Cauria-Gfrill Włochy 1320-1108-13,0-8,5-10,9-1,83-75,3
103. Hochtor Austria-2503-1400-17,4-8,0-9,4-0,74-75,3
104. Col de Parpaillon Francja 2640-1355-17,2-7,9-9,1-1,11-75,2
105. Col du Sanetsch Szwajcaria 2251-1743-29,0-6,0-8,3-1,42-75,2
106. Plan di Montecampione Włochy 1744-1512-20,2-7,5-8,1-0,73-75,1
107. Col de la Madeleine Francja 2000-1505-19,4-7,8-7,4-0,94-75,0
108. Las Canadas Hiszpania 2380-2370-44,0-5,4-5,3-0,62-75,0
109. Col du Tourmalet Francja 2115-1404-19,0-7,4-8,5-1,17-74,9
110. Colle dell Agnello Włochy 2744-1464-22,4-6,5-9,1-2,01-74,9
111. Rifugio Ere Włochy 1255-947-10,1-9,3-11,7-1,55-74,8
112. Cortaccio Szwajcaria 1067-853-6,7-12,7-13,5-1,13-74,7
113. Monte Laura Szwajcaria 1372-1078-10,6-10,1-10,8-1,07-74,7
114. d Herin Włochy 1191-831-8,1-10,3-13,6-1,60-74,6
115. Col du Grand Saint Bernard Włochy 2469-1878-32,0-5,9-6,7-1,30-74,6
116. Faschingalm Austria 1665-987-8,8-11,2-10,5-1,01-74,4
117. Alpe Buri Włochy 1525-1242-14,0-8,9-9,0-1,19-74,4
118. Colle di Sampeyre Włochy 2284-1335-16,2-8,2-8,5-1,11-74,3
119. Sella dell Bondone Włochy 1593-1384-19,6-7,1-8,1-1,28-74,3
120. Alpe di Neggia Szwajcaria 1395-1187-12,5-9,5-10,1-1,03-74,2
121. Pian del Re Włochy 2020-1290-17,2-7,5-9,1-1,30-74,2
122. Col du Sabot Francja 2100-1290-14,5-8,9-8,8-1,01-74,0
123. Lago di Vons Szwajcaria 2075-1095-11,0-10,0-9,8-0,99-73,9
124. Hochstein Austria 2057-1379-17,0-8,1-8,4-1,02-73,9
125. Rifugio Dolomieu Włochy 1494-1080-13,5-8,0-11,1-1,91-73,9
126. Glas Pass Szwajcaria 1846-1145-11,0-10,4-7,9-0,65-73,7
127. Prati di Gaggio Włochy 1233-959-10,3-9,3-11,2-1,42-73,7
128. Mont Colombis Francja 1734-1066-12,0-8,9-11,6-1,21-73,7
129. Col de Portet Francja 2215-1405-17,8-7,9-7,8-1,03-73,7
130. Passo Croce Domini Włochy 1892-1546-20,5-7,5-5,8-0,94-73,7
131. Lint Włochy 1575-1047-10,3-10,2-10,3-0,93-73,5
132. Hochforch Włochy 1555-1027-10,1-10,2-9,9-1,06-73,3
133. Chalets de la Faverge Francja 1764-1284-16,5-7,8-9,5-1,15-73,3
134. Passo Monte Giovo Włochy 2099-1404-19,9-7,1-7,2-1,17-73,3
135. Valcroce Włochy 2032-1472-20,9-7,0-7,0-1,06-73,2
136. Passo del Tomba Włochy 1073-803-7,0-11,5-13,5-1,35-73,1
137. Rifugio Panarotta Włochy 1780-1290-16,2-8,0-9,0-1,11-73,0
138. Monte Camoscio Włochy 890-690-4,3-16,0-16,0-0,91-72,9
139. Vernurio Włochy 1387-887-7,6 -11,7-12,1-1,03-72,9
140. Pavicolo Włochy 1445-1135-13,0-8,7-10,2-1,20-72,8
141. Passo del Bernina Szwajcaria 2328-1307-17,5-7,5-8,8-1,11-72,8
142. Schlappold-Alpe Niemcy 1708-755-5,7-13,2-14,4-1,20-72,7
143. Monte Angone Szwajcaria 1557-942-10,8-8,7-11,0-1,72-72,6
144. Malbun Lichtenstein 1704-1238-14,4-8,6-9,7-0,97-72,6
145. le Trou du Cret Francja 1340-1105-15,0-7,4-10,7-1,70-72,6
146. San Floriano-Obereggen Włochy 1823-951-9,3-10,2-10,3-1,15-72,5
147. Rifugio Prati di Kohl Włochy 1372-1140-11,5-9,9-8,6-0,84-72,5
148. Steiner Hutte Austria 1845-1069-13,0-8,2-9,3-1,49-72,5
149. Alpe Malona Włochy 980-695-5,0-13,8-15,2-1,39-72,3
150. Merano Włochy 1620-1310-16,0-8,2-7,6-1,12-72,3
151. Colle San Carlo Włochy 1971-1049-10,5-10,0-9,2-0,94-72,2
152. Chalet de l Ebaudiaz Francja 1630-1296-15,8-8,2-8,9-1,01-72,2
153. Cormet d Areches Francja 2107-1367-19,3-7,1-8,7-0,97-72,2
154. Gręntenhętte Niemcy 1470-621-4,3-14,4-16,6-1,82-72,0
155. Glaubenbielen Pass Szwajcaria 1611-1126-13,4-8,4-9,1-1,30-72,0
156. Goldeck-Seetal Austria 1885-1355-17,0-8,0-7,2-1,03-72,0
157. Cret de Chatillon Francja 1660-1212-17,4-7,0-7,8-1,54-72,0
158. Col du Galibier Francja 2642-1924-34,9-5,5-8,3-1,73-72,0
159. Passo della Nufenen Szwajcaria 2478-1132-13,3-8,5-9,1-1,16-71,8
160. Col de la Lombarde Francja 2350-1477-21,5-6,9-6,5-0,83-71,8
161. Weissenstein Szwajcaria 1284-839-8,8-9,5-11,6-1,72-71,7
162. Puy de Dome Francja 1415-1047-14,0-7,5-10,8-1,97-71,7
163. Passo del Susten Szwajcaria 2224-1308-17,0-7,7-7,6-1,09-71,6
164. Grosse Scheidegg Szwajcaria 1962-1262-16,4-7,7-9,3-1,05-71,6
165. Passo Rombo Włochy 2491-1796-29,1-6,2-5,2-0,92-71,6
166. Furner Berg Szwajcaria 1763-1048-10,2-10,3-7,8-0,68-71,5
167. Moncucco Włochy 1295-985-11,3-8,7-11,3-1,30-71,5
168. Col de Granon Francja 2413-1053-11,5-9,2-9,3-1,09-71,4
169. Monviso Włochy 2020-1290-17,2-7,5-7,8-1,15-71,4
170. El Redondal Hiszpania 1531-865-9,3-9,3-10,7-1,47-71,3
171. Gerlitzen-Gipfelstrasse Austria 1911-1031-10,7-9,6-9,9-0,93-71,2
172. Gasthof Sonnhof Austria 1616-1118-12,1-9,2-9,4-0,97-71,1
173. Passo di Lanciano Włochy 1306-1202-17,5-6,9-8,8-1,49-71,1
174. Hochwies Włochy 1520-1040-10,6-9,8-9,3-0,98-71,0
175. Pic de Beillurti Francja 1093-848-6,7-12,7-11,0-0,78-70,9
176. Telegrafo Włochy 1250-1092-10,5-10,4-6,6-1,01-70,9
177. Montescena Włochy 1085-770-7,7-10,0-13,3-1,94-70,9
178. Kasereck Austria 1930-827-8,9-9,3-11,4-1,44-70,9
179. Col de Pailheres Francja 2001-1207-14,9-8,1-8,3-1,12-70,9
180. Dolinzaalm Austria 1459-871 8,6-10,1-13,4-0,70-70,8
181. Gallhofe Włochy 1231-911-10,6-8,6-10,8-1,47-70,8
182. Valgerola-Larice Włochy-1304-1041-13,3-7,8-10,2-1,42-70,6
183. Valico di Santa Cristina Włochy 1412-1037-13,9-7,5-9,9-1,59-70,6
184. Notre Dame du Pre Francja 1835-1355-20,7-6,5-8,5-1,51-70,6
185. Mataiur-per Ieronizza Włochy 1320-1108-12,2-9,1-9,0-1,05-70,5
186. Monte Santa Caterina Włochy 1593-1045-13,1-8,0-10,3-1,31-70,5
187. Lac Rond Francja 2080-1363-17,5-7,8-6,0-0,77-70,4
188. Col Zuccore Włochy 1607-1216-16,2-7,5-8,0-1,24-70,4
189. Girieux Francja 1321-1106-15,2-7,3-8,6-1,55-70,4
190. La Plagne Francja 2080-1422-20,4-7,0-5,7-0,95-70,4
191. Val Malvaglia Szwajcaria 1660-1288-18,5-7,0-9,3-0,99-70,4
192. Col de l Aubisque Francja 1709-1190-16,6-7,2-7,8-1,35-70,3
193. Col de Restefond Francja 2656-1512-23,0-6,6-5,2-1,19-70,3
194. Lac Besson Francja 2080-1363-17,2-7,9-5,7-0,82-70,2
195. Alpe Campelli Włochy 1323-1022-11,3-9,0-9,3-1,20-70,1
196. San Bartolomeo di Bugiallo Włochy 1204-994-11,6-8,6-9,9-1,31-70,1
197. Puerto Vegara Hiszpania 1560-1035-14,0-7,4-9,4-3,60-70,0
198. Rifugio Graziani Włochy 1617-1482-21,9-6,8-6,5-0,78-70,0
199. Chalet de Charmant Som Francja 1680-1465-22,4-6,5-10,3-0,94-70,0
200. Alpe Quaggione Włochy 1156-884-9,2-9,6-10,0-1,31-69,9
201. Magdalensberg Austria 1347-998-10,5-9,5-9,4-1,07-69,9
202. Passo Pozza di Cola Włochy 1289-1155-16,4-7,0-9,5-1,31-69,9
203. via Leontica Nara-Addi Szwajcaria 1575-1047-11,5-9,1-9,4-1,04-69,8
204. Passo Fedaia Włochy 2057-1047-15,0-7,0-9,2-2,79-69,8
205. Bosco Gurin Szwajcaria 1503-1085-15,9-6,8-11,4-2,00-69,8
206. Col de la Bonette Francja 2802-1589-24,0-6,6-4,7-0,97-69,8
207. Passo dell Umbrail Szwajcaria 2501-1126-13,2-8,5-8,7-0,96-69,7
208. Alpe di Siusi Włochy 1844-1519-24,9-6,1-8,2-1,42-69,7
209. Falkert See Austria 1872-846 7,7-11,0-11,3-1,00-69,5
210. Alpe di Pampeago Włochy 1757-765-7,7-9,9-11,7-1,51-69,5
211. Col du Coq Francja 1434-1087-12,8-8,5-9,2-1,12-69,5
212. Kuthai Sattel Austria 2017-1205-16,0-7,5-8,1-1,14-69,5
213. Passo di Baremone Włochy 1404-1012-11,3-9,0-9,5-1,10-69,3
214. Cappella Fine Włochy 1096-854-10,7-8,0-12,0-1,73-69,3
215. Nalfarhogdi Norwegia 1300-1295-16,6-7,8-7,2-0,96 -69,3
216. El Teide Hiszpania 2326-2316-44,0-5,3-2,6-0,81-69,3
217. Col de Poutran Francja 1990-1273-15,8-8,1-6,3-0,88-69,2
218. Alpe Sacchi Włochy 1200-742-8,3-8,9-14,0-1,90-69,1
219. Col du Pre Francja 1703-963-12,2-7,9-9,4-1,46-69,1
220. Rifugio Sapienza Etna Włochy 1921-1305-18,0-7,2-7,3-1,01-69,1
221. Klausen Pass Szwajcaria 1948-1497-24,6-6,1-7,2-1,73-69,1
222. Col de l Arpettaz Francja 1581-1161-16,3-7,1-8,0-1,31-69,0
223. Pra Gaggio Włochy 1389-1115-12,9-8,6-8,6-1,04-68,9
224. Capanna Monte Bar Szwajcaria 1600-1086-13,0-8,4 -8,3-1,23-68,9
225. Col de la Charmette Francja 1261-1051-13,3-7,9-8,9-1,33-68,9
226. Monte Beigua Włochy 1287-1281-19,0-6,7-7,0-1,52-68,9
227. Lofere Alpe Austria 1426-800-7,0-11,4-12,0-1,08-68,8
228. le Collet Francja 1700-890-9,2 9,7-10,0-1,10-68,8
229. Monti Della Gana Szwajcaria 1280-1056-12,2-8,6-9,1-1,12-68,8
230. Monti di Ronco Szwajcaria 1100-861-10,0-8,6-9,7-1,60-68,8
231. Pipay les Sept Laux Francja 1572-1332-19,0-7,0-6,9-0,99-68,8
232. Passo dello Splugen-Włochy-2113-1780-30,2-5,9-6,7-1,04-68 ,8
233. Passo Fittanze della Sega Włochy 1399-1239-14,1-8,8-5,6-0,93-68,7
234. Pra Włochy 1078-796-9,5-8,4-12,0-1,78-68,7
235. Collet de Vaujany Francja 1705-935-12,2-7,7-9,6-1,72-68,7
236. Puerto de Ancares Hiszpania 1675-1153-17,0-6,8-8,3-1,73-68,7
237. Gerlitzen-Kanzelhohe Austria 1489-959-9,7-9,9-8,5-0,80-68,6
238. Colle San Zeno Włochy 1434-1244-16,6-7,5-8,2-0,97-68,6
239. Col de la Colombiere Francja 1613-1108-16,3-6,8 9,5-1,49-68,6
240. Col de Joux Plane Francja 1691-989-11,1-8,9-9,3-1,09-68,5
241. Vetta Penice Włochy 1446-1174-16,7-7,0-8,6-1,21-68,5
242. Monte Avaro Włochy 1610-1060-15,3-6,9-9,4-1,71-68,5
243. Colle della Lombarda Włochy 2351-1447-21,3-6,8-5,1-0,77-68,5
244. Rifugio Roccoli dei Lorla Włochy 1438-1200-18,2-6,6-10,8-1,37-68,5
245. Passo Giau Włochy 2236-922-10,1-9,1-9,1-1,14-68,4
246. Ruccas Włochy 1560-1147-14,2-8,1-8,0-1,07-68,4
247. Roche Baranger Francja 1715-1305-17,6-7,4-6,5-0,88-68,4
248. Plateau de Beille Francja 1790-1255-15,8-7,9-6,5-0,95-68,3
249. Passo della Croce Arcana Włochy 1680-1152-15,8-7,3-7,9-1,22-68,3
250. Passo della Vena Włochy 1535-1234-17,9-6,9-9,0-1,10-68,3
251. Val Fontana Włochy 1399-1021-12,8-8,0-9,6-1,22-68,2
252. Col de Mantet Francja 1761-1086-14,8-7,3-8,2-1,33-68,2
253. Eldegardsnosi Norwegia 1300-1298-18,0-7,2-7,0-1,01-68,2
254. Alp de Bec Szwajcaria 1515-887-8,6-10,3-9,7-0,96-68,1
255. Valico di Valcava Włochy 1340-942-11,8-8,0-9,3-1,43-68,1
256. Hautacam Francja 1635-1211-15,8-7,7-7,0-1,08-68,1
257. Col de Sarenne Francja 1999-954-12,8-7,5-9,6-1,42-68,1
258. Faedo Włochy 1025-772-7,6-10,1-11,7-1,38-68,0
259. Miranda Szwajcaria 1172-960-11,5-8,3-9,1-1,34-68,0
260. Col du Saint Eynard Francja 1328-1103-13,9-7,9-10,2-0,96-68,0
261. Col de Moulata Francja 1680-1258-17,0-7,4-6,2-1,09-68,0
262. Oelgartner Egg Włochy 1266-976-10,6-9,2-9,1-1,02-67,8
263. Val Pontirone Szwajcaria 1347-975-12,2-8,0-10,9-1,16-67,8
264. L Aminona Szwajcaria 1514-981-12,2-8,0-10,0-1,23-67,8
265. Monte Bondone Włochy 1654-1463-21,5-6,8-4,7-0,91-67,7
266. Madone de Fenestre Francja 1903-1393-22,6-6,2-7,5-1,65-67,7
267. Melchsee-Frutt Szwajcaria 1902-827-7,5-11,0-10,4-0,94-67,6
268. Couriu Hiszpania 1004-840-8,0 -10,5-10,7-1,05-67,6
269. Port de Larrau Francja 1585-1205-15,3-7,9-7,1-0,82-67,6
270. Col de Tramassel Francja 1615-1154-14,7-7,9-7,0-1,11-67,5
271. Rifugio al Pian dei Buoi Marmarole Włochy 1786-1033-13,6-7,6-8,9-1,25-67,5
272. Col de Jaout Francja 1506-1090-15,2-7,2-6,7-1,44-67,5
273. Alpe Giumello Włochy 1536-1320-20,0-6,6-8,9-1,15-67,5
274. Jetta-Blacho Norwegia 1617-1247-17,5-7,1-7,2-1,01-67,3
275. Villacher Alpenstrasse Austria 1732-1172-16,4-7,1-8,4-1,07-67,3
276. Dalsnibba Norwegia 1476-1456-21,9-6,6-6,7-1,02-67,3
277. Tabla Włochy 1340-825-7,4-11,1-10,7-0,91-67,2
278. Osafjellet Norwegia 1200-1198 -16,0-7,5-8,0-1,00-67,2
279. Col du Mont Cenis Włochy 2094-1594-24,7-6,5-3,5-0,76-67,2
280. Mont Caro Hiszpania 1435-1424-23,2-6,1-8,0-1,84-67,2
281. Hirschalpe Niemcy 1490-665-6,6-10,1-14,6-2,43-67,1
282. Plateau des Saix Francja 1626-924-10,0-9,2-9,2-1,03-67,1
283. Croix de Dormiaz Francja 1585-1215-15,2-8,0-6,1-0,80-67,1
284. Ibergeregg Szwajcaria 1406-820-8,7-9,4-11,2-1,15-67,0
285. Mont Tendre Szwajcaria 1646-932-10,1-9,2-9,1-1,01-67,0
286. Montagne du Conest Francja 1520-1235-18,4-6,7-10,9-0,73-67,0
287. Monte Padrio Włochy 1798-892-9,3-9,6-9,0-1,02-66,9
288. Higo de Monreal Hiszpania 1280-763-8,0-9,5-10,9-1,41-66,9
289. Hansbauerhutte-Tschiernock Austria 1680-1060-12,0-8,8-7,4-0,96-66,9
290. Col du Granier Francja 1134-854-10,5-8,1-9,4-1,87-66,9
291. Diga di Campomoro Włochy 2013-1716-30,1-5,7-5,8-1,49-66,8
292. Maruso Szwajcaria 1042-772-8,1-9,6-10,5-1,38-66,7
293. Alpe di Rodengo Włochy 1715-939-10,6-8,9-8,5-1,09-66,7
294. Monte Cornizzolo Włochy 1128-864-10,7-8,1-8,9-1,68-66,7
295. Issjochl Austria 1302-728-8,0-9,1-11,6-1,51-66,6
296. Monte Nerone Włochy 1512-1164-13,7-8,5-5,8-0,82-66,6
297. Monte Scalaro Włochy 1450-1155-13,6-8,5-6,0-0,95-66,6
298. Lac du Loup Francja 1540-1070-13,4-8,0-9,0-0,94-66,6
299. Col de la Couillole Francja 1678-1174-15,7-7,5-7,5-0,95-66,6
300. San Bernardo Włochy 1259-881-10,5-8,4-9,9-1,24-66,5
301. Rossfeld-Kehlstein Niemcy 1543-1031-13,0-7,9-9,0-1,11-66,5
302. Pre de l Arc Francja 1336-1107-14,4-7,7-8,1-1,08-66,5
303. Archerli Pass Szwajcaria 1458-974-10,4-9,3-7,6-0,71-66,4
304. Col de Pause Francja 1545-845-9,5-8,9-9,7-1,22-66,4
305. Passo Campogrosso Włochy 1464-1019-12,2-8,4-8,3-1,06-66,4
306. Engstlenalp Szwajcaria 1835-1210-18,1-6,7-9,8-1,08-66,4
307. Pian delle Femene Włochy 1126-893-9,2-9,7-9,0-1,01-66,3
308. Cabeza de Manzaneda Hiszpania 1778-1418-22,0-6,4-7,3-1,14-66,3
309. Passo di Valles Włochy 2033-1259-19,9-6,3-8,6-1,72-66,3
310. Collade des Roques Blanches Francja 2252-1517-24,3-6,2-7,3-1,04-66,3
311. Sella Carnizza Włochy 1065-689-6,7-10,3-12,8-1,47-66,2
312. Turracher Hohe Austria 1783-721-8,0-9,0-11,2-1,62-66,2
313. Passo del Furggu Szwajcaria 1872-1040-11,9-8,7-7,2-0,94-66,2
314. Sella di Sharter Włochy 1750-885-9,8-9,0-9,9-0,82-66,1
315. La Traverse Francja 1678-1208-16,0-7,6-5,9-0,98-66,1
316. Col de Turini Francja 1607-1107-15,3-7,2-8,1-1,12-66,1
317. Passo del Grimsel Szwajcaria 2165-1540-26,0-5,9-8,2-1,27-66,1
318. Passo del Vivione Włochy 1828-1328-20,0-6,6-6,7-1,17-65,9
319. Druges-Vallone del Pellier Włochy 1588-1041-12,3-8,5-7,5-0,96-65,8
320. Colle di Oregia Włochy 906-669-6,4-10,5-13,1-1,64-65,7
321. Vatriolo Terme Włochy 1505-1015-13,0-7,8-8,2-1,16-65,7
322. Lysefjordsveien Norwegia 860-840-8,9-9,4-10,0-1,10-65,6
323. Ucka Chorwacja 1372-1096-13,8-7,9-7,8-0,85-65,6
324. Col de Gleize Francja 1696-963-12,5-7,7-9,9-1,11-65,6
325. Pujada a Bernia Hiszpania 670-610-5,1-12,0-15,1-1,75-65,5
326. Keil Włochy 1127-807-7,7-10,5-10,5-0,93-65,5
327. Ories Hiszpania 926-669-7,0-9,6-13,5-2,04-65,5
328. Courchevel Francja 2000-1420-21,7-6,5-6,2-0,89-65,5
329. Col de la Hourcere Francja 1440-1048-13,1-8,0-7,7-1,07-65,4
330. Fort du Gondran Francja 2347-1137-16,2-7,0-7,3-1,02-65,4
331. Monti di Santa Maria Szwajcaria 1229-892-10,7-8,3-9,4-1,19-65,3
332. Col de l Izoard Francja 2361-1095-15,9-6,9-6,5-1,29-65,3
333. Santuario di Sant Anna Włochy 2010-1102-15,0-7,3-8,0-0,83-65,2
334. Monte Mariech Włochy 1510-1258-18,5-6,8-7,4-0,86-65,2
335. Col de la Cayolle Francja 2326-1291-20,5-6,3-7,7-1,36-65,2
336. Monti Lamanno Włochy 1159-934-10,5-8,9-8,4-0,93-65,0
337. Steinplatte Austria 1376-597-4,1-14,6-15,3-1,01-64,9
338. Oberjuval Włochy 1316-768-7,0-11,0-10,9-0,94-64,9
339. Hahntennjoch Austria 1884-1058-14,0-7,6-7,6-1,04-64,9
340. Collado de la Caballar Hiszpania 1308-1090-14,5-7,5-7,7-1,04-64,8
341. Passo di San Valentino Włochy 1325-1190-16,5-7,2 -6,3-0,84-64,8
342. Passo Dordona Włochy 1113-828-8,3-10,0-9,4-0,97-64,7
343. Dale-Tuddal Norwegia 1278-1088-15,0-7,3-7,6-1,07-64,7
344. Monte Barbaria Włochy 1425-1173-17,2-6,8-9,2-0,86-64,7
345. Col de l Iseran Francja 2764-977-13,4-7,3-8,5-1,09-64,6
346. Alpe d Huez Francja 1815-1091-14,2-7,7-6,8-0,98-64,5
347. Bierenwang-Alpe Niemcy 1558-605-4,7-12,9-14,7-1,26-64,4
348. Picon Blanco Hiszpania 1512-772-8,5-9,1-10,3-1,20-64,4
349. Alpe di Gardosa Szwajcaria 1322-923-11,5-8,0-8,8-1,16-64,4
350. Col du Saint Panthaleon Włochy 1645-1163-16,4-7,1-6,4-0,79-64,4
351. Puerto de Camacho Hiszpania 1280-1250-18,0-6,9-6,0-0,81-64,4
352. La Presa de Llauset Hiszpania 2250-1179-17,4-6,8-7,4-1,04-64,4
353. Monti d Arvigo Szwajcaria 1630-797-8,1-9,8-10,1-1,01-64,3
354. Passo Palade Włochy 1512-1196-17,4-6,9-6,8-1,00-64,3
355. Super Collet Francja 1650-1175-16,0-7,3-5,6-0,82-64,2
356. Monte Cimone Włochy 1865-1398-21,9-6,4-6,8-0,65-64,2
357. le Chalais Francja 985-736-6,7-11,0-11,4-1,08-64,1
358. Monte Pian Bello Włochy 1150-910-10,5-8,7-8,5-0,94-64,1
359. Alpe Zocca Włochy 1263-1047-13,0-8,0-7,3-0,98-64,1
360. Valico di Moncodeno Włochy 1437-1216-18,7-6,5-8,4-1,23-64,0
361. Hochrindl Austria 1561-781-8,0-9,8-10,0-1,03-63,9
362. Rassos de Peguera Hiszpania 1890-1148-17,0-6,8-7,3-1,10-63,9
363. Eggerhof Włochy 1267-752-7,7-9,8-10,7-1,13-63,8
364. Malga Mezzomiglio Włochy 1257-856-9,1-9,4-8,1-0,93-63,8
365. Grand Ballon Francja 1343-951-12,3-7,7-9,6-1,03-63,8
366. Passabocche Włochy 1287-1099-14,9-7,4-7,0-0,97-63,8
367. Juklavatnet Norwegia 1100-1098-15,0-7,3-7,3-1,02-63,8
368. Serra da Lousa Portugalia 1515-1313-22,0-6,0-9,2-1,40-63,8
369. Piancavallo Włochy 1267-1107 -14,1-7,9-5,6-0,69-63,7
370. Col des Cyclotouristes Francja 1330-982-12,8-7,7-8,4-1,06-63,7
371. Serra di Pigno Francja 960-936-12,1-7,7-10,4-0,84-63,7
372. Passo del Sommo Włochy 1343-1151-15,8-7,3-5,9-0,91-63,7
373. Vallon de la Gordolasque Francja 1800-1353-22,3-6,1-5,7-1,75-63,7
374. Durchkaser Alm Austria 1513-735-6,0-12,3-9,5-0,63-63,6
375. Col de Mente Francja 1349-849-9,3-9,1-8,8-0,94-63,6
376. Fort du Saint Eynard Francja 1328-1113-16,5-6,7-10,5-1,03-63,5
377. Colli de San Fermo Włochy 1210-900-10,5-8,6-8,3-0,86-63,4
378. Obergummer Włochy 1341-1016-12,3-8,3-6,4-0,77-63,4
379. Mottarone Włochy 1455-1127-16,6-6,8-8,0-1,08-63,4
380. Torre Portugalia 1993-1368-21,5-6,4-6,6-0,67-63,4
381. Maso Corto Włochy 2012-1482-24,1-6,1-7,1-0,76-63,4
382. Alpe di Gabbio Włochy 1100-710-7,3-9,7-11,3-1,28-63,3
383. Fluelepass Szwajcaria 2383-957-13,0-7,4-7,3-1,14-63,3
384. Col du Mont Noir Francja-1421-1151-16,2-7,1-5,7-0,97-63,2
385. Isola Francja 2010-1137-16,5-6,9-6,7-0,83-63,2
386. Chalets d Orgentil Francja 1891-1411-21,5-6,0-9,4-1,23-63,2
387. Meltina Włochy 1040-790-8,0-9,9-9,6-0,88-63,1
388. Lago del Ritom Szwajcaria 1852-846-10,0-8,5-8,3-1,04-63,1
389. Collado Barreda Hiszpania 1325-1108-15,0-7,4-6,1-0,96-63,1
390. Monte Grappa Włochy 1735-1567-26,5-5,9-7,6-0,83-63,1
391. Lac Luitel Francja 1265-901-10,3-8,7-7,4-1,02-63,0
392. Col d Artigaux Francja 1382-832-9,7-8,6-9,0-1,05-63,0
393. Rifugio la Corte Włochy 1270-1007-13,8-7,3-5,8-1,28-63,0
394. Col du Pradier Francja 1450-970-13,2-7,3-8,7-1,08-63,0
395. Capraga Włochy 962-747-8,3-9,0-9,2-1,33-62,9
396. Passo Lavaze Włochy 1808-936-12,2-7,7-7,1-1,16-62,9
397. Col de la Creu Fumanya Hiszpania 1580-940-11,2-8,4-7,0-0,83-62,8
398. Cari Szwajcaria 1622-911-11,2-8,1-8,5-0,94-62,8
399. San Lorenzo Hiszpania 1350-871-10,4-8,4-7,5-1,11-62,7
400. Aschbach Włochy 1362-847-10,4-8,1-9,0-1,10-62,7
401. Collepietra-Steinegg Włochy 1221-886-10,2-8,7-7,5-0,93-62,6
402. Passo di San Giovanni Włochy 1050-949-11,6-8,2-7,7-0,84-62,6
403. Grossglockner-Franz Joseph Hohe Austria 2369-1266-19,5-6,5-7,0-0,53-62,6
404. Mirador de los Reales Hiszpania 1301-1296-20,2-6,4-7,5-1,10-62,6
405. Conca del Farno Włochy 1245-703-6,3-11,2-11,6-1,04-62,5
406. Giova Szwajcaria 1080-801-8,5-9,4-9,3-1,00-62,5
407. Menarola-Forcola Włochy 1057-777-8,0-9,7-9,7-0,98-62,4
408. Kandel Niemcy 1202-902-11,0-8,2-8,1-1,03-62,4
409. Rifugio Monte Cavlera Włochy 1158-733-7,2-10,3-10,8-0,94-62,3
410. Santa Maria del Giogo Włochy 917-722-6,8-10,6-11,1-1,06-62,2
411. La Barillette Szwajcaria 1523-986-12,4-8,0-6,4-0,90-62,2
412. Passo Bordala Włochy 1267-1037-14,6-7,1-7,5-0,99-62,2
413. Coll de Pal Hiszpania-2080-1235-19,0-6,5-6,5-1,12-62,2
414. Romme Francja 1300-820-9,3-8,8-8,8-0,93-62,1
415. Col d Albanne Francja 1652-957-12,3-7,8-7,3-0,88-62,1
416. Col de Chaussy Francja 1533-1062-14,8-7,2-6,4-0,77-62,1
417. Col de la Pierre Carree Francja 1843-1343-21,1-6,4-6,1-1,01-62,1
418. Passo Santa Barbara Włochy 1169-1079-15,0-7,2-6,2-0,98-62,0
419. Fregiusia-Jafferau Włochy 1908-623-5,4-11,5-12,7-1,27-61,9
420. San Miguel de Aralar Hiszpania 1341-886-11,0-8,1-8,3-0,91-61,9
421. Pass Simplon Szwajcaria 2005-1316-20,0-6,6-4,3-0,84-61,9
422. Passo Oclini Włochy 1989-1179-17,7-6,7-5,1-1,14-61,8
423. Passo della Cava Włochy 1154-878-10,5-8,4-7,6-0,98-61,7
424. Glaubenberg Szwajcaria 1543-1072-14,4-7,1-5,8-1,09-61,7
425. Monte Bisbino Włochy-1290-1089-15,7-6,9-6,9-1,03-61,7
426. Cascata di Parcines Włochy 1060-545-4,1-13,3-14,7-1,35-61,6
427. Thurntaler Rast Austria 1976-696-6,1-11,4-10,5-0,85-61,6
428. Col de Spandelles Francja 1380-860-10,2-8,4-7,8-0,87-61,6
429. Lac de Cap de Long Francja 2161-1341-22,7-5,9-6,7-1,79-61,6
430. Kaunertal Austria 2750-1884-38,5-4,9-10,2-1,47-61,6
431. Frais Włochy 1790-990-12,4-8,0-5,4-0,81-61,5
432. Col des Molles Francja 2080-1345-21,9-6,1-7,5-1,10-61,3
433. Col d Andrion Francja 1681-1448-24,7-5,9-8,8-0,88 -61,3
434. Turo de l Home Hiszpania 1650-1490-25,8-5,8-6,7-1,31-61,3
435. Casere Budui Madean Włochy 1218-815-9,9-8,2-8,2-1,10-61,2
436. Nassfeld Pass Austria 1530-940-11,6-8,1-6,3-0,91-61,2
437. Col de la Forclaz Szwajcaria-1526-1050-16,0-6,6-7,2-1,36-61,2
438. Terminillo Włochy 1884-1363-21,5-6,3-6,0-0,86-61,2
439. El Sestil Hiszpania 1838-1512-27,0-5,6-7,9-1,89-61,2
440. Mont Sec Francja 1132-768-8,6-9,0-9,4-1,01-61,1
441. Collet d Allevard Francja 1450-975-12,7-7,7-6,4-0,98-61,1
442. La Ascension Hiszpania 1234-740-7,0-10,6-9,0-0,87-61,0
443. Passo Duran Włochy 1601-992-12,5-7,9-5,4-0,94-61,0
444. Port de Cabus Andora 2328-1298-21,6-6,0-5,2-1,49-61,0
445. Riedji Szwajcaria 1552-842-10,0-8,4-7,3-0,86-60,9
446. Voltigno Włochy 1421-878-11,1-7,9-8,0-0,97-60,9
447. Col de Joux Włochy 1640-1065-15,6-6,8-7,4-1,05-60,9
448. San Genesio Włochy 1089-796-9,0-8,8-8,5-0,99-60,8
449. Collada Trevinca Hiszpania 1837-1507-27,1-5,6-7,4-1,87-60,8
450. Plan Peisey Francja 1805-1025-14,2-7,2-5,7-0,87-60,7
451. Tschigg Włochy 925-632-5,0-12,6-13,0-0,96-60,6
452. Feichter Włochy 1220-670-6,1-11,0-11,4-1,08-60,6
453. Pillerhohe Austria 1559-695-7,0-9,9-10,5-1,07-60,4
454. Prapoutel les Sept Laux Francja 1355-1115-16,5-6,8-6,1-0,87-60,4
455. Carrascoy Hiszpania 1063-881-9,5-9,3-4,2-0,55-60,3
456. Baite di Calabaia Włochy 1102-830-10,0-8,3-7,7-0,59-60,3
457. Lac d Aumer Francja 2195-1375-24,3-5,7-8,2-1,60-60,3
458. Passo Daone Włochy 1295-765-8,3-9,2-8,6-0,97-60,2
459. Segletta Włochy 1125-765-8,8-8,7-8,5-1,08-60,2
460. Monte Martello Włochy 2051-1389-22,7-6,1-6,1-0,91-60,2
461. Val Thorens Francja 2340-1861-36,0-5,2-6,5-1,20-60,2
462. Chamrousse Francja 1650-1236-19,0-6,5-6,0-0,76-60,0
463. Puerto de la Ragua Hiszpania 2060-1536-26,0-5,9-4,9-0,91-60,0
464. Chalet de la Dole Szwajcaria 1439-897-11,3-7,9-6,6 -0,96-59,9
465. Montefranco Włochy 1270-685 -6,2-11,0-10,7-0,96-59,8
466. Oddskard Islandia 685-665-7,0-9,5-11,2-1,23-59,8
467. Tomberg Włochy 1290-715-7,5-9,5-9,6-1,05-59,6
468. Collada Llomena Hiszpania 1003-735-8,0-9,2-9,2-0,97-59,4
469. le Plat Adet Francja 1680-861-10,7-8,0-6,4-0,76-59,4
470. Sirmiano Włochy 1005-675-6,2-10,9-10,8-0,98-59,2
471. Krossdalsveien Norwegia 1220-1218-19,0-6,4-7,0-1,02-59,2
472. Oneda Alpe Włochy 1065-575-4,8-12,0-13,0-1,25-59,0
473. Osma Hiszpania 1090-524-4,1-12,8-13,8-1,39-58,9
474. Col de la Pierre St. Martin Francja 1760-1460-25,5-5,7-5,4-1,47-58,8
475. La Toussuire Francja 1705-1145-17,5-6,5-7,0-0,73-58,6
476. Val Senales Włochy 2004-1426-24,0-5,9-6,7-0,86-58,6
477. La Cabertoria Hiszpania 1170-890-11,0-8,1-5,0-0,77-58,5
478. Pragel Pass Szwajcaria 1550-940-12,0-7,8-4,2-0,85-58,4
479. Rovere Szwajcaria 881-670-6,3 -10,6-10,7-1,01-58,3
480. Pelliceira Hiszpania 1158-868-11,0-7,9-4,8-1,10-58,3
481. Katschberghohe Austria 1641-601-4,9-12,3-12,0-0,96-58,1
482. Tulpen Włochy 1625-644-6,4-10,0-10,6-1,12-57,8
483. Alpe di Brunescio Szwajcaria 1429-726-7,5-9,1-9,7-1,00-57,8
484. Rifugio Savoia-Colle del Nivolet Włochy 2612-1999-40,5-4,9-6,0-1,17-57,4
485. Puig Major Hiszpania 1445-1435-26,0-5,5-7,8-1,71-56,6
486. Col du Solude Francja 1680-956-12,6-7,6-2,1-0,54-56,4
487. Lagos de Covadonga Hiszpania 1092-1014-16,0-6,3-6,0-1,76-56,4
488. Passo del Erbe-Wurzjoch Włochy 2004-1462-25,6-5,7-7,2-0,61-56,2
489. Col de la Croix Szwajcaria 1776-1262-18,5-6,8-9,3-0,77-56,1
490. Mont Revard Francja 1537-1277-21,4-6,0-5,2-1,11-56,0
491. Croix de Toulose Francja 1962-622-6,3-9,9-9,9-1,02-55,4
492. Le Poffe Włochy 1010-597-5,8-10,3-11,0-1,12-55,2
493. Colle Pian dei Muli Włochy 1445-661-6,4-10,3-7,8-0,64-55,0
494. Tunne du Mortier Francja 1389-1199-19,0-6,3-4,4-0,79-55,0
495. Hellisheidi Islandia 702-652-6,0-10,9-8,1-0,59-54,9
496. Bitanengo Szwajcaria 918-588-5,6-10,5-11,3-1,12-54,9
497. Larcher Włochy 1083-585-5,1-11,5-10,9-0,91-54,4
498. Barrage du Rawil Szwajcaria 1780-1256-20,5-6,1-3,0-1,07-54,0
499. Passo del San Bernardino Szwajcaria 2065-1645-31,3-5,3-5,1-1,18-53,9
500. Alfaedo Włochy 803-529-4,3-12,3-12,3-1,11-53,8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo   Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change 2009 - CH4 Alpe Rossombolmo
Page 1 of 1