Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sommet bucher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davitet

davitet

Sommet bucher Empty
PostSubject: Sommet bucher   Sommet bucher Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:45 pm

Algien tiene la altimetria de este puerto,esta en los alpes francese,al pie del Col de L'agnel...lo subi este verano y es una pasada de puerto.
Pues eso si alguno me pasa la altimetria se lo agradeceria,ya que no la puedo localizar por ningun lado....gracias de antemano

Saludos
Back to top Go down
Martin Kool

Martin Kool

Sommet bucher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sommet bucher   Sommet bucher Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:23 pm

Hello Davitet,

do you mean this?:
Sommet bucher SommetBucher

Click here for:
GOOGLE MAPS

Exuse me if I am wrong. My Spanish is not OK. I translated it with the AltaVista translater.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/martinkool
davitet

davitet

Sommet bucher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sommet bucher   Sommet bucher Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:36 am

if that was that, thank you very much.the port in if it does not have asphalt, but is a mountain track well, with sections of cement and much gravilla... but the ascent is worth the trouble, the views from above are incredible

My ingles is not very good but with the translator that you mention, we are going away to understand, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sommet bucher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sommet bucher   Sommet bucher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sommet bucher
Page 1 of 1