Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BIG-DAY PLACE 16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daniel gobert
Admin
daniel gobert

BIG-DAY PLACE 16 Empty
PostSubject: BIG-DAY PLACE 16   BIG-DAY PLACE 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:46 am

BIG-DAY PLACE 16
Back to top Go down
https://big-forum.forumotion.com
daniel gobert
Admin
daniel gobert

BIG-DAY PLACE 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG-DAY PLACE 16   BIG-DAY PLACE 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 am

Gabriele Brunetti writes us :
"I saw the passage Mi- San at 2 pm in Varazze (where I stay during the w-e) with cloudy weather but no rain (but the face of cyclists were muddy) then at 6 pm the weather became foggy and wet that I never seen in my life in Liguria.
My friend Solenni from Modena was not motivated to make 400 + 400 km to come in such awful weather. I think it was the right decision as he could not had seen anything.
So at midday I went out of my house and my wife made a photo in 25% slope just outside the left door.
I tried to send the photo though mobile but it did not work. Eventually I send the photo by e-mail from my PC in Milan. This photo was associated for some strange reason to Ghisallo.
However it does not belong to the Poggio neither.

Ciao

Gabriele

Please inform Daniel of this very unpredictable situation. I am pleased for Mauro and Luigi who had also bad weather forecast but they succeeded. The worst weather was in Liguria !
Back to top Go down
https://big-forum.forumotion.com

BIG-DAY PLACE 16
Page 1 of 1