Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My plans for end juni / july

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wouter

My plans for end juni / july Empty
PostSubject: My plans for end juni / july   My plans for end juni / july Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:46 pm

With only one month to go I've been searching about what I could do next month in Italy

The 29th of june it is the Dolomites Marathon. I did it also last year so no claim for the pordoi, sella, gardena, giau.

The day before I would ride the Passo del Erbe. The day afther the DM the Furcia is planned and also the Kronplatz and normally the same day also Tre Cime (but thats one I did already).
The day afterwards I would do the Fedeia and perhaps also the Torri del Vajolet. My parents will be there with the car, so it will be inside the car -> to the next mountain. Climbing it... Again inside the car Very Happy

At wednesday I go to the France (Alpe d'Huez). I would do this year the Croix de fer (only did the glandon untill now). That will be my only new big. Friday is a day off, and the saturday Glandon, télégraphe, Galibier, Alpe d'huez (The Marmotte)

Then I'm one week at home and the 15th i start in Brugge to ride till the Ventoux. I'm at the moment busy with the stages (Roland Hurtecant has given me the stages, but i'm making profiles and descriptions). I've seen that we pass some bigs (Alpe d'Huez, Mont ventoux, noyer,...) I will

And that will it be for this year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Etienne Mayeur

Etienne Mayeur

PostSubject: Re: My plans for end juni / july   My plans for end juni / july Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:45 pm

May be we'll meet us in Bedoin.
I'll be there from 18th thru 25th at "Camping Municipal"
But no plans for climbing Ventoux, only valley with Vacqueyras, Gigondas, Rasteau, Malaucène and so on...
Back to top Go down
http://users.skynet.be/bicycledream
eyeless

eyeless

PostSubject: Re: My plans for end juni / july   My plans for end juni / july Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:41 pm

Wouter wrote:
With only one month to go I've been searching about what I could do next month in Italy

The 29th of june it is the Dolomites Marathon. I did it also last year so no claim for the pordoi, sella, gardena, giau.

The day before I would ride the Passo del Erbe. The day afther the DM the Furcia is planned and also the Kronplatz and normally the same day also Tre Cime (but thats one I did already).
The day afterwards I would do the Fedeia and perhaps also the Torri del Vajolet. My parents will be there with the car, so it will be inside the car -> to the next mountain. Climbing it... Again inside the car Very Happy

I will be there also! I have not yet detailed the plans for the two days after the Maratona, but hope to do Klammljöchl one of the days and maybe Plan de Corones and one day the Seiser Alm ... we'll see. It will be hard days before the Maratona ... . Cheers, Jerry (PS. I am staying at Pic Ander in La Villa -- the cheapest B&B there (but even so pretty good).)
Back to top Go down
http://cycloclimbing.com
Wouter

PostSubject: Re: My plans for end juni / july   My plans for end juni / july Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:57 pm

eyeless wrote:
Wouter wrote:

I will be there also! I have not yet detailed the plans for the two days after the Maratona, but hope to do Klammljöchl one of the days and maybe Plan de Corones and one day the Seiser Alm ... we'll see. It will be hard days before the Maratona ... . Cheers, Jerry (PS. I am staying at Pic Ander in La Villa -- the cheapest B&B there (but even so pretty good).)

Nice website you've. I've seen that you had a very low number... (ex/semi)Professional cyclist? Or a real cyclo-rider?
Back to top Go down
eyeless

eyeless

PostSubject: Re: My plans for end juni / july   My plans for end juni / july Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:40 pm

Wouter wrote:
eyeless wrote:
Wouter wrote:

Nice website you've. I've seen that you had a very low number... (ex/semi)Professional cyclist? Or a real cyclo-rider?

Cool ... No not really very good ... but I managed last time in 2006 to get in some seconds faster than 6h 15mins and thus I am eligible for starting in a better group for the next two years and that's part of the reason I wanted to get there this year again and see if I could possibly get under 6 hours -- but the pros get under 5 hours!! So just a half-good amateur ... ! geek You should have seen my starting number from the first time I was taking part in 2003 -- first time I ever rode a Gran Fondo (and such rides outside Sweden) and I asked if I could start in the first group as I was worried I would had a hard time getting away otherwise. Funnily they let me start in the first group with the real pros and gave me number '91' -- did I regret that jocolor -- it was only for the last kilometres before the finish that I finally was not being passed by by other riders! I thought everyone else has passed me by by then -- rather discouraging.... girls flying by me on both sides down steep serpentines and nothing I could do to catch up ... .

I will be having some tough days of cycling before this though and plan to arrive at La Villa late (around 20 pm) the evening before the ride .... .

/Jerry
Back to top Go down
http://cycloclimbing.com
gyorgyigabor

gyorgyigabor

PostSubject: Re: My plans for end juni / july   My plans for end juni / july Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Funny, that ca. in that period I will spend 2 nights in Bedoin and will climb Mt Ventoux too. :-)
As I have the exact day of flying to Nice and then to arrive to Bedoin, I will write it here.

Gabor

Etienne Mayeur wrote:
May be we'll meet us in Bedoin.
I'll be there from 18th thru 25th at "Camping Municipal"
But no plans for climbing Ventoux, only valley with Vacqueyras, Gigondas, Rasteau, Malaucène and so on...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gyorgyigabor.hu
gyorgyigabor

gyorgyigabor

PostSubject: Re: My plans for end juni / july   My plans for end juni / july Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:36 am

The detailled plan of mine ifor the Alps s here:
http://www.gyorgyigabor.hu/2008_Alpok_terv.html

language is hungarian, but the towns, so the route is international :-)

I will sleep at Bedoin on the nights of 18 and 19th July.
I will climb BOnette 1 days after the tour from south and next day from north.

If someone will cycle there, where I will cycle also and contact me, we can meet :-)

Gabor
Back to top Go down
http://www.gyorgyigabor.hu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My plans for end juni / july   My plans for end juni / july Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My plans for end juni / july
Page 1 of 1