Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UK meeting 2010 Castleton accommodation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KevinSpeed

UK meeting 2010 Castleton accommodation Empty
PostSubject: UK meeting 2010 Castleton accommodation   UK meeting 2010 Castleton accommodation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:42 pm

I emade enquies at Castleton youth hostel:
Females will have a room to themselves except those in a family room
The meal tables will be in one area of the dining room for us
There is Wi-Fi internet but it is unreliable. For those that need it the pub nextdoor - The George - has internet for those that need it.
As we are travelling from Oxenhope on Day 3 i suggested to the warden at Castleton that we would be a little late. We MUST be there by 19.45 hours at the very latest for our meal as the cook goes home at 20.00 hours!
Day 4 we should arrive back at 17.30 hours - I timed my ride yesterday and this is a generous time as I cycle slowly - Kevin Speeding! Our meal will be ready at 18.45 hours. There is no parking at the youth hostel but there is space in the village and there is a car park at the Tourist Information Office on the main road in Castleton to the west of the village centre. There is free parking at the car park after 20.00 hours so if you arrive before pay the car parking charge only until 20.00 hours. Parking through the night is free. Does anybody have any more questions?
Back to top Go down

UK meeting 2010 Castleton accommodation
Page 1 of 1