Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

una consulta....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davitet

davitet

una consulta.... Empty
PostSubject: una consulta....   una consulta.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:03 pm

Hello, there is some way to see the B.I.G that I have raised? a list or something similar? in the single Web the results of every year are seen but in numeros, thanks

Hola,hay alguna manera de ver los B.I.G que tengo subidos?? una lista o algo parecido?? en la web solo se ven los resultados de cada año pero en numeros,gracias
Back to top Go down
daniel gobert
Admin
daniel gobert

una consulta.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: una consulta....   una consulta.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:53 pm

It's our great job for the moment. Wouter De Ruyck and Helmuth Dekkers are planning some method to give the ability soon for each member to have a look through the website to his own claims (numbers + name).
But it's just a question of time !
Be quiet, you're not alone to ask this question : there were many requests in this way.
Regards.
Back to top Go down
https://big-forum.forumotion.com
davitet

davitet

una consulta.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: una consulta....   una consulta.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:14 pm

ok,it`s only a question of time... lol!
Back to top Go down
mff

una consulta.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: una consulta....   una consulta.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Hola David
Haz como si fueras a entrar un puerto nuevo y pincha en la pestaña donde dice Edit Claims. Allí te saldrá la lista de tus puertos.
Hasta la vista
Maria
Back to top Go down
http://mariaff.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

una consulta.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: una consulta....   una consulta.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

una consulta....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Challenge B.I.G - Forum :: In your language / Dans votre langue :: español-