Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mortirolo BIG 694 Tovo side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RolfMank

Mortirolo BIG 694 Tovo side Empty
PostSubject: Mortirolo BIG 694 Tovo side   Mortirolo BIG 694 Tovo side Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:57 pm

I am planning to climb the Mortirolo in a few weeks from now. I would like to do it from the Giro 2012 / Tovo side. But that side you cannot choose yet from the list on the website. How can we add an additional climbing route to the list? Or whom should I ask?

I dont know yet whether I will reach the top with my 88 kg, hopefully my 26/30 on my roadbike will do Laughing

Rolf
Back to top Go down
RolfMank

Mortirolo BIG 694 Tovo side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortirolo BIG 694 Tovo side   Mortirolo BIG 694 Tovo side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:55 pm

I see that the answer is given in the newsletter (July 2012). The answer is that as it is not in the list on the website it doesn't count but that we can request a modification for the climb: we can apply for an additional side. I think in this case that's justified.

FYI: I decided to take the Mazzo route. I made it in 1 hour 38 minutes. And to be honest I enjoyed it; the 26/30 was a succes!

Rolf
Back to top Go down

Mortirolo BIG 694 Tovo side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Challenge B.I.G - Forum :: zones BIG :: zone 09-
Jump to: