Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

les plus beaux paysages ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daniel gobert
Admin
daniel gobert

les plus beaux paysages ? Empty
PostSubject: les plus beaux paysages ?   les plus beaux paysages ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:42 pm

La zone suisse est peuplée de magnifiques paysages. Pour ma part, soleil aidant, et vu la forme du jour, ce fut au Barrage de la Grande Dixence que j'ai vécu mes plus beaux moments helvétiques. Grandeur des vallées qui se séparent, petits villages de montagne, le monstre vertical qui semble barrer la route et celle-ci qui parvient à se coller à lui pour atteindre le merveilleux site du Barrage. Joli, très joli !
Back to top Go down
https://big-forum.forumotion.com
mf6borsje@planet.nl

PostSubject: Re: les plus beaux paysages ?   les plus beaux paysages ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:55 pm

personally I like the Grosse Scheidegg very much.

The intimacy of the landscape, the narrow and steep road, no car traffic (except an occasional postbus) and the magnificent views on Wetterhorn and Eiger.
Back to top Go down
eyeless

eyeless

PostSubject: Re: les plus beaux paysages ?   les plus beaux paysages ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:10 am

The high valley roads from Haute Nendaz to Visp was some of the nicest things I have seen in Switzerland and let's one totally escape the valley floor of the Valais from Martigny to Visp (apart from the stretch between Sierre and Turtmann). A splendid view from (Col de la) Croix de Coeur above Verbier. The fantastic (rather well-known) Col du Grand Ferret (some walking, 2 hours), but splendid views. Gemmipass is also very nice, of course. I really think Grimselpass is among the nicest Swiss passes too (even though relatively busy). Albulapass is impressive! The road over Tschiertschen is very nice. Gotthardpass old road and nearby Passo Scimfuss are great! It's very nice around Disentis. The road over Col de la Pierre du Möelle and the road over Col de Bretaye are very nice. Portes du Culet (above Morgins) is very nice and so are of course (Col de) la Guelaz/Lac d'Emosson. Klausenpass is impressive. The list goes on ... hope to find more gems this Summer there. (And also Grosse Scheidegg, as per above.) /Jerry
Back to top Go down
http://cycloclimbing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: les plus beaux paysages ?   les plus beaux paysages ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

les plus beaux paysages ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Challenge B.I.G - Forum :: zones BIG :: zone 07-
Jump to: