Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spain and Portugal tour June 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KevinSpeed

Spain and Portugal tour June 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Spain and Portugal tour June 2008   Spain and Portugal tour June 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:38 pm

I've just returned from a fantastic 3 week trip in northern Spain and northern Portugal (my wife, Ruth was so kind to let me have such a long break!)
I climbed the Angliru again, this time in wonderful weather. In all I've climbed 41 new BIG's in Spain and 11 in Portugal, out and back from Madrid. Many BIG stickers have been placed on the metal posts or plates at the top of the climbs. To Dan and Ard I will send full details with photos. Beautiful countries and very kind reception many Spanish and Portuguese folk who were a pleasure to meet, including many cyclists along the way. Cycled up the Angliru with a Spaniard (Euskadi) from Donostia and met an English cyclist from Runcorn, Cheshire - my home county!
I will write up a report eventually and put the photos on to the BIG website
Kevin
Back to top Go down
daniel gobert
Admin
daniel gobert

Spain and Portugal tour June 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain and Portugal tour June 2008   Spain and Portugal tour June 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:53 pm

Fantastic, Kevin !

Such an impatience to see and to read it !

Don't forget to claim your new BIGs soon (just to take the leadership 2008 for a short moment cheers cheers cheers cheers )
Back to top Go down
https://big-forum.forumotion.com

Spain and Portugal tour June 2008
Page 1 of 1