Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MONTECAMPIONE E SANTACRISTINA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mauro

MONTECAMPIONE  E  SANTACRISTINA Empty
PostSubject: MONTECAMPIONE E SANTACRISTINA   MONTECAMPIONE  E  SANTACRISTINA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:02 pm

What about MonteCampione e Santa Cristina climbs??
They are NOT in the BIG, but I think they reserve a place in....
Mauro
Back to top Go down
daniel gobert
Admin
daniel gobert

PostSubject: Re: MONTECAMPIONE E SANTACRISTINA   MONTECAMPIONE  E  SANTACRISTINA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi, Mauro.

Can we have some explanations about those climbs and the region where they are ?
And please, read the end of the rules to have an opinion on the way by which a B.I.G can be moved and another one can be introduced.
We know that our list is a choice based on a balance and that many other climbs can have their place but well, it's a closed list of 1.000 to get it available (not so easy tongue ) during a whole life.
If some climb seems to be better for the balance of the country or the region, we can vote to include the new one and delete the old one; but in that way a full description must be sent to the "judges of the list" (see committee).

Best regards and thanks for all your precious informations.
Back to top Go down
https://big-forum.forumotion.com
Mauro

PostSubject: climb in Italy   MONTECAMPIONE  E  SANTACRISTINA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:43 pm

hello Daniel, I will send you some explanations about the climbs.....
...about Santa Cristina now I want only to say that this climb became famous when Marco Pantani beaten Miguel Indurain in the Tour of Italy in 1994 (after climbed Mortirolo).....is located near my hometown, Tirano...
Montecampione instead is 50 km from Tirano and is a climb only one way ; also this one famous when in 1998 Pantani won Tour of Italy beaten Pavel Tonkov........
...another thing....I will climb soon the VAL MALENCO from Sondrio - BIG 692.
I would only notice that the top of the climb is at 1.612 meters --and not 1.500 like indicated ......I know very well the place and I have detailed maps of it......the climb ends in Chiareggio - 1612 meters.....and the difference is 1315 mt and the average slope 4,90 %.......the km are right = 27 km.
I hope these notice help to keep always update the site and the climbs.....
ciao
Mauro
Back to top Go down
daniel gobert
Admin
daniel gobert

PostSubject: Re: MONTECAMPIONE E SANTACRISTINA   MONTECAMPIONE  E  SANTACRISTINA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:42 pm

Yes, thank you, Mauro.
All those notes are required. We are grateful for those kinds of informations.
Don't hesitate at all !
Back to top Go down
https://big-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONTECAMPIONE E SANTACRISTINA   MONTECAMPIONE  E  SANTACRISTINA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MONTECAMPIONE E SANTACRISTINA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Challenge B.I.G - Forum :: zones BIG :: zone 09-
Jump to: