Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ?

Go down 

Who must vote ? Qui doit voter ?
The president alone (1 p.)
Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Poll_left5%Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Poll_right
 5% [ 1 ]
The leading committee (3 p.)
Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Poll_left5%Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Poll_right
 5% [ 1 ]
The judges of the list (6 p.)
Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Poll_left35%Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Poll_right
 35% [ 7 ]
The full committee (40 p.)
Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Poll_left30%Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Poll_right
 30% [ 6 ]
All the members over 164 bigs (100 p.)
Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Poll_left20%Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Poll_right
 20% [ 4 ]
All the members over 10 bigs (2000 p.)
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
daniel gobert
Admin
daniel gobert

Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Empty
PostSubject: Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ?   Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Tell us who are the persons who must decide for the amount of bigs per zone or to change rules according to this topic !
Dites-nous quelles sont les personnes qui doivent décider pour le quota de bigs par zone ou pour changer les règles liées à ce sujet !
Back to top Go down
https://big-forum.forumotion.com

Who vote for the zones ? Qui vote pour les zones ?
Page 1 of 1