Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POLLS SUPERLIST

Go down 
2 posters

When the amount of bigs per zone must be revisited ? Quand le quota de bigs par zone peut-il être réanalysé ?
Never / Jamais
POLLS SUPERLIST Poll_left50%POLLS SUPERLIST Poll_right
 50% [ 15 ]
Every 4 or 5 years
POLLS SUPERLIST Poll_left50%POLLS SUPERLIST Poll_right
 50% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
daniel gobert
Admin
daniel gobert

POLLS SUPERLIST Empty
PostSubject: POLLS SUPERLIST   POLLS SUPERLIST Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

This poll is very important / Ce vote est très important :

if you have an advice on the need to analyse and revisite every x years the amount of bigs per zone (50 for zone 1,...175 for zone 5, ... 50 for zone 10), don't hesitate to vote. You only have one vote per person.

Si vous avez un avis sur la nécessité de réanalyser et revisiter tous les x ans le quota de bigs par zone (50 pour la zone 1,... 175 pour la zone 5,... 50 pour la zone 10), n'hésitez pas à voter. Vous avez seulement un vote par personne.
Back to top Go down
https://big-forum.forumotion.com
Helmuth Dekkers

Helmuth Dekkers

POLLS SUPERLIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLLS SUPERLIST   POLLS SUPERLIST Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:24 am

We should be able to change something if that is really needed but not every 4 or 5 years. Hence I have voted for 4-5 years change but with the restriction as I mentione here. Note that I also think that the president should be able to use a veto against a change as he know the history and reasons for certain decisions that have been taken in the past.
We should also avoid too much changes and hence have to be very careful if we should change something!
Back to top Go down
http://www.phme-dekkers.demon.nl/

POLLS SUPERLIST
Page 1 of 1