Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BIG joint event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gbrunetti

gbrunetti

BIG joint event Empty
PostSubject: BIG joint event   BIG joint event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:11 am

The BIG all-together event will be the climb to Monte Beigua probably on Saturday morning.
The time to get the top (1287 m) from the sea level in Varazze (18,5 km in total, 14,4 km hard climb) may range from 1.15 m’ for the stronger and younger cyclists to 2.50 m’ for the older or less fit cyclists. Therefore a different start time will be proposed. In this way it is expected that the arrival at the top will be about at the same time. A brief meeting with coffee will be organised at the hut on the mountain.

Gabriele
Back to top Go down
Etienne Mayeur

Etienne Mayeur

BIG joint event Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG joint event   BIG joint event Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:22 pm

gbrunetti wrote:
The BIG all-together event will be the climb to Monte Beigua probably on Saturday morning.
The time to get the top (1287 m) from the sea level in Varazze (18,5 km in total, 14,4 km hard climb) may range from 1.15 m’ for the stronger and younger cyclists to 2.50 m’ for the older or less fit cyclists. Therefore a different start time will be proposed. In this way it is expected that the arrival at the top will be about at the same time. A brief meeting with coffee will be organised at the hut on the mountain.

Gabriele

Hello Gabriele, Alberto and Mauro,

I'll try to be there, depending of the choosen date.
For me best program should be saturday morning Monte Beigua and in the same day afternoon I'll try to climb Passo di Melogno.

See you next year.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year. santa

Etienne
Back to top Go down
http://users.skynet.be/bicycledream
gabor kreicsi

gabor kreicsi

BIG joint event Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG joint event   BIG joint event Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:38 am

Happy birthday Etienne! santa
Have a nice BIGs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kreicsigabes.hu/
Etienne Mayeur

Etienne Mayeur

BIG joint event Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG joint event   BIG joint event Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:08 am

gabor kreicsi wrote:
Happy birthday Etienne! santa
Have a nice BIGs! Very Happy

Thank you Gabor.
Back to top Go down
http://users.skynet.be/bicycledream
Sponsored content

BIG joint event Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG joint event   BIG joint event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG joint event
Page 1 of 1