Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Location of Zone 12 climbs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joostov

Location of Zone 12 climbs Empty
PostSubject: Location of Zone 12 climbs   Location of Zone 12 climbs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:49 am

When you view the list of someone's BIG's you see the flags of the countries where the BIG's are located. Except for Zone 12 climbs.

Is it maybe possible to also add a flag to these climbs? Or if this is to complicated just the country name between brackets? (maybe also even the claimed height difference?)

It would be very interesting to see were these exotic climbs are, where people have cycled and it is good for inspiration!

Greetings, Joost
Back to top Go down
daniel gobert
Admin
daniel gobert

Location of Zone 12 climbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location of Zone 12 climbs   Location of Zone 12 climbs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm

Hi,

yes, it's a request often written and it's right. There are problems with all the flags to prevent in the database but we have currently already all the countries, heights and continents. We have just to include all the flags and to manage a php page to organize the presentation of the climbs in zone 12 quite differently than the others because there are more informations to show.

Thanks for your remark : be sure that we'll think about it soon !
Back to top Go down
https://big-forum.forumotion.com

Location of Zone 12 climbs
Page 1 of 1