Challenge B.I.G - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cycle mainenance free videos in multi languages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KevinSpeed

cycle mainenance free videos in multi languages Empty
PostSubject: cycle mainenance free videos in multi languages   cycle mainenance free videos in multi languages Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:04 pm

Please see the following link for cycle maintenance tips. many aspects of cycle maintenance are described in detail and are free to download. best of all they are available to listen to in many European languages, really useful for our international club
The link is safe to open

http://bicycletutor.com/

cheers

Regards
Kevin
Back to top Go down
windyl

cycle mainenance free videos in multi languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: cycle mainenance free videos in multi languages   cycle mainenance free videos in multi languages Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:47 pm

KevinSpeed wrote:
Please see the following link for cycle maintenance tips. many aspects of cycle maintenance are described in detail and are free to download. best of all they are available to listen to in many European languages, really useful for our international club
The link is safe to open

http://bicycletutor.com/

cheers

Regards
Kevin
Thank you so much , its very usefull for me
Back to top Go down

cycle mainenance free videos in multi languages
Page 1 of 1